Contrac® Blox mouse poison and rat poison
ATTENTION! Poison is only sold to licensed parties (licensed pest control companies).
Contrac Blox is one of the very best repellents on the market today for mice and rats. The Contrac Blox mouse poison contains only high-quality ingredients and is processed according to the strictest quality standards. The active ingredient in the poison is bromodiolone. The Contrac Blox mouse poison comes in wax block form and each block is 28 grams. The wax blocks are perforated along the length of the block in order to thread onto bait spikes in bait boxes. Contrac Blox mouse poison, 28 gr. comes in a bucket containing a total of 8 kg. of wax blocks. Information
- The Contrac Blox mouse poison (wax blocks) are weather resistant baits that can be used in both dry and humid areas.
- The animals must eat the bait at least twice for the chemical to work, but it takes 4-10 days for the animal to die.
- The bait should be placed in a specially designed bait box and the boxes should always be placed sheltered from the weather and where other animals cannot get to it.
- Pay close attention to the bait station and always replace damp or moldy bait with new and fresh bait.
- When the Contrac Blox mouse poison is used outdoors, it should be placed in bait boxes in the animal's corridor, which is usually along the walls.
- *** Mouse and rat poison is usually not used indoors, but if it is, it should be placed in specially designed bait boxes or suitable containers and always in safe places.
- Always store Contrac Blox in well-closed packaging and in places where children and animals cannot reach it.